Seattle CityPASS® - Access to 5 Attractions
Seattle CityPASS® - Access to 5 Attractions Seattle Center, 400 Broad St, Seattle , 98109 (US), United States
Tickets & Attraction PassesTicketHighlights
- Visit 5 top Seattle attractions
- Once simple convenient purchase
- Valid for 9 days
- A. Seattle Center, 400 Broad St, 98109, Seattle, United States
- B. 1483 Alaskan Way, Pier 59, 98101, Seattle, United States
- C. 750 N 50th St, 98103, Seattle, United States
- D. 325 5th Ave N, 98109, Seattle, United States
- E. Harrison St,305, 98109, Seattle, United States
About this tour
Seattle CityPASS® - Planning a trip to Seattle? See amazing animals, fun pop culture, fascinating science, beautiful art, and incredible views with Seattle CityPASS tickets.
Includes prepaid admission to 5 must-see attractions:
* Space Needle –Day/Night Admission – Includes two visits (must occur within 24 hours). Valid for a same-day visit during the last three hours of operation.
* Seattle Aquarium – General Admission
* Museum of Pop Culture (MOPOP) – General Admission
* Woodland Park Zoo – General Admission
* Chihuly Garden and Glass – General Admission
Seattle CityPASS Attractions:
* The Space Needle - Seattle’s most iconic attraction—the Space Needle—sits on the grounds of the Seattle Center, originally the site of the 1962 World’s Fair. From the Space Needle’s saucer-shaped observation deck, visitors enjoy views of Puget Sound and the Olympic and Cascade mountain ranges. For those who make the trip to the top after dark, the city’s expanse of shimmering lights is the big draw.
* Seattle Aquarium - Discover playful sea otters, graceful octopuses, luminous moon jellies and more. Be amazed by Window on Washington Waters, a 120,000-gallon exhibit with daily dive shows. The aquarium’s Underwater Dome has a 360-degree view of schools of salmon and circling sharks.
* Museum of Pop Culture (MoPOP) - Explore some of the most significant moments in rock music, science fiction, and popular culture with hands-on experiences, iconic artifacts, and award-winning exhibitions featuring luminaries in the fields of music, literature, television, video games.
* Woodland Park Zoo – Explore 92 acres (37 hectares) of habitat teeming with lions, elephants, great apes, birds, reptiles and even waddling, tuxedoed penguins.
* Chihuly Garden and Glass - Immerse yourself in a world where curiosity, creativity and color come to life. Visit the Galleries, ever-changing Garden and signature Glasshouse, where you’ll be inspired by artist Dale Chihuly’s innovation and passion.
Important Information - There may be restrictions
Attraction hours may vary, please visit the CityPASS Travel Guide (link to the guide will be provided within your ticket) for current hours of operation.