THE SILVERSEA CRUISES EXPERIENCE:
Silversea presents sumptuous ocean-view suites and the luxurious freedom of an all-inclusive lifestyle. Distinctive European styling is reflected in every detail, from uncompromising service to exquisite gourmet dining. Intimate spaces and well-travelled, international guests foster a convivial onboard ambiance. In each fascinating destination, Silversea provides access to exclusive explorations and uniquely enriching cultural connections.
SILVERSEA CRUISES ARE BEST FOR:
Seasoned travellers who are destination-oriented and expect the best of everything. Travellers who want long cruises that explore many of the world’s wonders.
ATMOSPHERE AND EXPERIENCE ONBOARD:
Silversea cruise ships are small, exclusive, and ultra-luxury, but have a relaxed and friendly atmosphere. Ships are all-suites with walk-in closets, marble baths, balconies and high end-linens. Silversea’s focus is on service – there is nearly one crew member for every guest and there is butler service for all guests, on all ships.
Guests are well-travelled, affluent and over 50, although the line does attract young professionals as well. The onboard demographic is generally an international mix; approximately 75% are English-speaking and the other 25% from various other parts of the world.
AT A GLANCE:
SHIP SIZE: Small
CLASS: Luxury & Luxury expedition
STYLE: Couples, Singles, Educational
Lots of 7-night cruise options around the world. Walk-in closets, marble-clad bathrooms with separate shower and tub, Belgian pillow chocolates, and Pratesi linens are included.
Gastronomic excellence is a given with some ships having up to 8 restaurants. No matter where you dine, the influence is readily apparent in the great diversity and freshness of your selections.
Until October 2020
After November 2020
Be captivated by the charms of Southeast Asia and the Subcontinent on this luxury cruise.
CRUISECO OFFER - FREE one-way business class airfare, FREE 2 night stay in Bali PLUS US$150 onboard credit per suite!
Visit the world-famous Inca Citadel of Machu Picchu before embarking on your exotic journey of the America's on Silver Moon.
From world–class beaches to rare wildlife, this voyage to the Americas has it all.
CRUISECO OFFER - FREE one-way business class airfare, FREE night at Hilton Auckland PLUS US$300 onboard credit per suite! PLUS reduced deposit offer!
Meander through tiny islands that have been lost for centuries throughout the vast South Pacific.
CRUISECO OFFER - FREE one-way airfare, hotel stay and transfers in Singapore PLUS US$1000 onboard credit per suite!
NEW, REDUCED EXCLUSIVE RATES!
CRUISECO OFFER - FREE return economy airfare, hotel stay and transfers in Buenos Aires and Ushuaia!
CRUISECO OFFER - FREE return economy airfare and 2 night pre-cruise stay at The Fullerton Hotel Singapore!
CRUISECO OFFER - FREE return economy class airfare, hotel stay and transfers!