Explore the scenic Inside Passage. Dine on freshly caught fish in Juneau. Encounter Skagway's Gold Rush history.
The Hilton Vancouver Downtown is a magnificent luxury hotel featuring all in suite rooms which will guarantee guests a wonderful and quality stay. Its particular design, reminiscent of a piano, make it a local landmark. It is situated in the centre of Vancouver, a convenient situation for those wishing to discover the city's main attractions on foot. Close to Yaletown and Robson Streets, guests will also be able to easily reach the best restaurants and bars as well as commercial and shopping possibilities.
This tour of culturally rich Vancouver begins with an introduction to key downtown locations including Canada Place, and Robson Street.
- Canada Place: National landmark, cruise ship terminal & the 2010 Olympic Cauldron located nearby
- Robson Street: Epicentre of cutting-edge fashion & shopping
- Stanley Park: a 1000-acre natural West Coast rainforest.
- English Bay: Urban beach offering up gorgeous ocean views and photo opportunities
- Queen Elizabeth Park: Vancouver's horticultural jewel with stunning panoramic views of the city
- Gastown: Home to Vancouver's beginnings, and the world-famous Steam Clock
- Chinatown: 2nd largest Chinatown District in North America